Thank you for registering to receive the CommPRO.biz Daily Headlines & Features email. An acronym for “Communications Professional Resources Online,” CommPRO.biz is the destination for the answers marketing communications professionals need to be successful, whether they’re in public relations, investor relations, corporate communications, marketing, advertising or social media.
CommPRO welcomes your comments and content contributions.
CommPRO Wants Your Point of View
Got something to say? A video you love. A best practice to share? Build your brand. Share your expertise. Publish on CommPRO.biz and reach the C-suite decision-makers. It’s easy: Just email your area of expertise and topic (op-eds and how-tos are the best formats).
Our guidelines are simple:
- Two-day exclusivity (Run it here first, then wherever you want.)
- Non-promotional (Focus on opinions, how-to pieces, best practices—not sales copy; promotional pegs are best saved for your byline at the top of every piece and the bio box at the bottom. This is where you can include a three to four sentence overview of what you do, links to your site, client mentions, etc.)
- Brevity (We’re not dogmatic about this—but we’ve noticed audiences read or watch shorter pieces; that means 500-700 words or a couple of minutes if it’s video.)
- Pictures (Every piece that runs must include your headshot. Looks better and more legit.) Image size: 224 x 180 pixels. Please send jpeg or png file.
- Your bio—one or two sentences.