IRTA is proud to announce that the Governor of Virginia – Ralph Northam will be providing welcome remarks for the opening of IRTA’s Virtual Convention at noon on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020.
IRTA’s virtual convention website is now accessible on your mobile phones, desktops or laptops, and tickets can be purchased on the website by Clicking Here.
The virtual convention is being held from noon to 4:00 pm EST over three days from September 23rd through 25th, 2020.
Globally renowned speakers include:
* Giuseppe Literra, Co-Founder of Sardex & Local Pay, Sardinia, Italy
* Will Ruddick, Founder of the Grassroots Economic Foundation
* Dr. Lee Oi Kum, SME Visionary, Innovative Asian & Australian Business Models
* Caroline Macdonald, CEO, BBXI, Artamon. Australia
* Tom Greco, Author & Expert in Private Exchange Networks & Community Currencies
* Dariusz Brzozowiec, Co-Author of a University Research Paper on Levels of Economic Security in Regions During Covid-19 in Poland.
See the “schedule” tab of the virtual convention website to review the full slate of speakers, seminars and virtual social events, which include a Welcome Reception, UC Trade Fair and Awards Ceremony.
This is the biggest international event of the year in the barter and alternative currency industries.
Note: Exhibitor placements are still available, but limited in number. Exhibitors information will remain on the site for one year. For more information about exhibitor spots, or the virtual convention in general, please contact Ron Whitney, President & CEO, email@example.com, 757-393-2292, or Patty Weston, UC International Broker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 407-951-6797.