Free Virtual Event: Friday, April 16, 12 pm ET / 9 am PT
The pandemic accelerated the shift from analog to digital business. Adapting to the physical restrictions imposed by the lockdown was key to survival.
But how have these changes impacted the public relations industry, will they be enduring, what role does PR play in digital business, and what opportunities are there for agencies and practitioners who want to help their clients win online?
Join us for this post-pandemic state of digital marketing webinar and find out how public relations is adapting to the brave new normal.
All attendees receive a FREE copy of the book, The Digital Pivot.
- How PR fits into the digital business landscape
- Maslovian framework sequencing owned, shared, and earned media outreach
- Where digital businesses are underserved and how PR can help
- Essential digital communications skills clients need most
- How to deliver unprecedented, quantitative, bottom-line value to clients
Join Eric Schwartzman, digital marketing consultant and author of The Digital Pivot: Secrets of Online Marketing and Social Marketing to the Business Customer for an actionable and informative webinar about how PR can survive and thrive in the digital age.