Technicorum Holdings Partners with BitAngels Investor Network to Host Second Virtual Singapore Chapter Event
Virtual Event: Sept. 24th – 25th
Technicorum Holdings is announcing its partnership with BitAngels, a digital currency investor network to expand the blockchain investment ecosystem. Technicorum Holdings will work with BitAngels Singapore City Leader, Malcolm Tan, to host monthly or bi-monthly virtual and physical events focused on market trends, blockchain startup presentations, and networking. The next event will be held virtually on Friday, September 25 at 10:30 am GMT+8. All venture capitalists, angel investors, entrepreneurs, developers, as well as cryptocurrency enthusiasts are welcome to attend.
- Technicorum Holdings: Smart solutions for companies of all sizes
- Mantra Dao: Community-governed DeFi platform focusing on Staking, Lending, and Governance
- Coincierge Club: A hospitality & service-backed crypto currency built on the Waves Blockchain. Coin holders gain access to 24/7 “Coincierge” service.
- Disrupt Technlogies: Disrupt Technologies is a builder of Cybersecurity and FinTech payment solutions, headquartered in Singapore.
- KingSwap: A DeFi project modelled after UniSwap and SushiSwap, developed by two full stack developers and early crypto investor
- Qrypt Technologies: Qrypt Technologies is a fintech-focused management consultancy company that creates the technology backbone and offerings for clients and projects, and itself owns several projects in the deep-tech, fintech and blockchain industry. With the aim of creating a seamless digital financial services ecosystem, Qrypt Technologies is working on obtaining full and digital bank licenses globally.
A division of Transform Group and co-founded by blockchain pioneer Michael Terpin, BitAngels supports an open, thriving community of skilled blockchain professionals, companies, developers, and enthusiasts by organizing local events in key cities to create growth and connectivity in the blockchain space with online communication and collaboration.
“Blockchain is like the new big data or AI- too many people are using it as a buzzword and not focused on solving a real problem. We like to call them Blockchain tourists!” said Malcolm Tan, Chief Strategic Advisory of Technicorum Holdings.