Editor's Note: This teleseminar was originally published on January 14, 2013, on CommPRO.biz
In the Green Room With Gerard Braud
Teleseminar Recording On-Demand
Amid the heartbreak of every tragic shooting we always hear, “No one every thought it would happen here.” The “never happen here” attitude creates huge problems, leaving schools, businesses and communities unprepared – whether it is a tragic shooting at a school, a theater, a mall or your workplace.
CommPro.Biz has asked global crisis communication expert Gerard Braud to guide us through the steps every school, community and business should be prepared to take when the unthinkable happens.
In this conversation we will discuss:
• Why this tragedy will lead so many institutions to do absolutely nothing
• Tragic flaws in the conventional wisdom about crisis communications
• Social Media’s upside and downside in a crisis
• Tried and true techniques that everyone must be prepared to undertake
• How leaders fail to lead while throwing up roadblocks
ABOUT GERARD BRAUD
Gerard Braud is known as the guy to call “When ‘It’ Hits the Fan.” He is an expert in writing Crisis Communications Plan and Media Training, and has practiced his craft on five continents. He has developed a unique workshop that allows multiple organizations to write and complete an entire Crisis Communications Plan in just 2 days, using his proprietary message writing system. You can reach him at email@example.com www.braudcommunications.com www.crisiscommunicationsplans.com