Ragan’s Future of Communications Conference
Virtual Event: November 17, 2021
Use code COMMPRO to save $100
Meet the moment • Engage stakeholders
Build reputation • Shape strategy • Craft messaging
If you feel like the last year has required you to rapidly change and evolve the way that you communicate, you are not alone. While we work together to navigate how the role of the communicator is changing, a focus on strategically embedding communications in every aspect of your organization will require a dream team with the skills to meet the next horizon of employee communications, social purpose and DE&I, leadership communications, technology and more.
Join your peers during Ragan’s Communications Week on Wednesday, Nov. 17, for a must-attend virtual conference to help you refine and align your strategies with the future of communications, hone your business acumen to position yourself as a future leader and better understand the tools and technology that will get you there.
This virtual conference will feature real-world tips and tactics from leading communicators. Our speakers will share how they effectively measure and report to reflect the needs of emerging audiences, refine media relations strategies to build stronger relationships amid changing newsroom trends, integrate emerging tools and features on social media to earn more engagement with audiences, foster stronger agency-client relationships and more.
Top 15 things you’ll learn at this conference:
- How to strategically embed communications skills and best practices among various teams across your organization
- Tips for negotiating larger PR budgets with leadership
- How to set benchmark goals and measure the effectiveness of your DE&I efforts
- Tips for making space for difficult dialogue without placing the burden on employees from diverse backgrounds to drive conversation
- Best practices for using inclusive language in your communications and hiring practices
- Storytelling strategies to ensure your external communications are driven by employees with diverse perspectives
- How to tie your communications efforts to your organization’s goals, whether it’s revenue, sustainability or governance
- Strategies for constructing coverage reports that include KPIs tied to revenue growth that get leadership’s attention
- Ways to spotlight employee culture and experiences that resonate with prospective hires, including testimonials and blog posts
- Relationship-building practices that set your brand, organization or clients up for positive coverage
- New strategies for measuring the effectiveness of your coverage as it relates to audience sentiment and crisis communications
- The new tools and features on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn that matter most to communicators
- Tips for creating conversation across all social media platforms that aligns with changing algorithms and user behavior
- What expectations are generally considered reasonable and unreasonable to ask from your agency
- How to give constructive feedback to agency partners that strengthens the productivity of your relationship