Live Event: October 6-7, 2018 (Austin, TX)
If you are planning on attending the PRSA International Conference this October. You will want to make plans now to arrive in Austin early and participate in a Pre-Conference* seminar. There are a wide variety of seminars that will let you get a head start on your Conference experience!
Saturday, Oct. 6, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.*
- Need to Know: Crisis or Disaster “Best Practices” – National Incident Management System and YOU*
Sunday, Oct. 7, 8 a.m.–Noon: Concurrent Sessions*
- PR Strategy: Achieving Measurable Outcomes With Behavioral Planning*
- Executive Ghostwriting: Helping Senior Leaders Communicate Authentically
- Hands-On Crisis Communication Training: Applying “Claim It, Name It and Frame It” to Make Crisis Communication Work for You
- When to Use Videos — And Learn How to Make Them Yourself
- Calculating the ROI on Your Communications
*Pre-registration required. Open to all. Additional registration fees apply. Saturday’s all-day program is $500. Sunday morning programs are $350.
For more information: http://bit.ly/