Live Event: Wednesday, February 20 (New York City)
Xavier High School, Fernandez-Duminuco Hall
31 West 15th Street
New York, New York 10011
PRSA-NY has partnered with PR Talent, the largest communications specialist recruiting firm in the country, to have leading industry executives share their insights.
Join them on Feb. 20 to dive deeply into this subject. “PR Careers in a Digital Age: Advice on Getting Ahead” will feature senior public relations executives from leading agencies and in-house departments sharing reflections and advice for ascending the professional ladder in today’s fast-paced, ever-evolving digital age.
This material is essential for career-minded professionals and those who seek to hire or retain them.
Panelists will include:
● Brittany Bevacqua, Senior Vice President, Affect
● Adrianna Bevilaqua, Chief Creative Officer, M Booth
● Michael Boonshoft, Communications Director – Tri State Region, Cushman & Wakefield
● Joseph Gallo, Senior Communications Manager, PayPal
● Jason Hollander, Assistant Vice President, Communications, New York University Office of Public Affairs
● Hillary Klein, Head of Strategy and Operations for Public Affairs, WeWork
The discussion will be moderated by Nikita Davis, PR Talent’s Managing Director of Northeast Recruiting. This event reflects PRSA-NY’s ongoing commitment to advance the profession and the professional.
Students (with valid ID):$5