Most communication professionals are unable to prove the value of their efforts. Can you?
A new framework from the International Association for the Measurement & Evaluation of Communications (AMEC) helps communicators better understand the impact of their campaigns and how they can improve.
See the framework in action on Wednesday, September 21 at 12 p.m. ET as TD Bank’s John Pluhowski, Newmont Mining’s Ricardo Adame and Cision’s Megan O’Donnell discuss how to:
- Reach target audiences with a clear and comprehensive strategy
- Achieve KPIs by aligning paid, earned, shared and owned
- Better understand performance by tracking and measuring results
- John Pluhowski, senior vice president and chief communications officer, corporate and public affairs at TD Bank
- Ricardo Adame, group executive, global communications at Newmont Mining
- Megan O’Donnell, vice president of insights at Cision