Get crucial tips and takeaways for the year ahead, culled from a recent webinar produced by Simpplr.
Robby Brumberg, Ragan Communications
As we speed into 2022, many companies are still grappling with how to create a close-knit workplace environment that helps employees thrive.
Maintaining a strong culture is no easy task amid ongoing pandemic uncertainty, but creating a sleek, employee-centric intranet is a great place to start.
A recent Ragan webinar, “Learnings from 2021: Building Culture in the New Digital Workplace,”offers essential tips for building digital connection. Featuring expertise from Workiva’s Lauren Frandsen, senior manager of internal communications, and Chris Worrick, corporate communications manager, the session offers practical takeaways for creating an intranet that employees love.
[ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Building Culture in the New Digital Workplace]
Frandsen and Worrick share how they’ve partnered with Simpplr to create a seamless, collaborative digital workplace ecosystem that’s reshaped Workiva’s employee communication experience. To start, they established key objectives they wanted their intranet to achieve:
- Goal 1: Drive employee engagement.
- Goal 2: Optimize content organization.
- Goal 3: Support cross-channel sync and integrations (to seamlessly integrate Slack and other tech).
- Goal 4: Improve search functionality, which was biggest complaint on its old intranet.
- Goal 5: Offer mobile-friendly design and use.
- Goal 6: Deliver meaningful analytics to prove ROI and employee adoption.