The Road to the C-Suite Is Paved With Communications Data
Gone are the days when communicators can shy away from measurement. Taming the data wilderness yields improved campaigns, strong partnerships with the c-suite, and better business results.
This five-part report from PR News and PublicRelay, featuring commentary from AbbVie, ADP, Aflac, Dignity Health, PNC and many more top-tier organizations, seeks to help communicators become business leaders. Discover:
- Common issues with measuring communications data. How communicators are going beyond measuring ROI and transforming data into actionable insight.
- How to get the big answers you need to impact your bottom line and improve the way your business operates. Explore case studies from communications leaders of the world’s largest organizations.
- Insights from an executive round table where 12 senior PR professionals answer questions about the role of data in 2018 and beyond.
- Reputation management challenges and how communicators are overcoming these hurdles with proactive initiatives.
- What traits the next generation of communicators should embody.