A CommPRO News Update
Today, the Content Marketing Institute announced the 76 category winners and finalists for the top prizes in the 2016 Content Marketing Awards. After receiving over 1,300 entries, this year’s all-star judges chose the “best of the best” in content marketing excellence recognizing all aspects of content marketing, from strategy to distribution, and from editorial to design.
“Each year I am impressed with the caliber of work that is submitted, and this year is no exception,” says Joe Pulizzi founder, Content Marketing Institute, and author of 4 content marketing books including Content Inc. “One of the things that really stood out this year is that marketers are truly starting to understand the approach of content marketing, and seeing real return on investment that is driving future marketing decisions. It’s easy to say that this was our best class ever.”
You can see a full list of the 2016 winners and finalists in all 76 categories on the Content Marketing Awards website.
Additionally, CMI revealed the finalists for the top four Content Marketing Award prizes: Content Marketing Project of the Year, Agency of the Year (two categories based on company size) and Content Marketer of the Year. The winners will be announced and celebrated at a live awards ceremony during Content Marketing World, September 8, 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio.
Project of the Year finalists include 7 of the 76 category winners:
- #nsfavourites (DutchGiraffe / Digital Creatives & G+J Custom Content)
- ARC Magazine (Lincoln Electric)
- Lenovo (King Content)
- Sainsbury’s Magazine (Seven)
- Traction News (Tireweb Marketing / Lush Digital Media)
- Two Bellmen (Marriott International, Inc.)
- The World’s First Magazine with Food (NPO Tôhoku Kaikon / Dentsu Inc)
Agency of the Year finalists for agencies with less than 100 employees include:
- 256 Media
- Brand New Content
- PM, poslovni mediji
Agency of the Year finalists for agencies with more than 100 employees include:
- C3 Creative Code and Content GmbH
- Centerline Digital
- Marcus Thomas LLC
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing (MXM)
Content Marketer of the Year finalists include:
- Team of Dan Briscoe, Vice President of Marketing and Skyler Moss, Director of Digital Marketing, HCSS
- Thao Le, Vice President, Marketing, Hyland’s, Inc.
- Tobias (Toby) Lee, CMO,Thomson Reuters,Tax & Accounting
- Dusty DiMercurio, Head of Content Marketing and Strategy, Autodesk
- Margaret Magnarelli, Managing Editor/Senior Director, Marketing, Monster
- Amanda Todorovich, Director of Content Marketing, Cleveland Clinic
Content Marketing World 2016 will be held September 6-9, 2016, in Cleveland, Ohio, and is still open for registration. This year’s event expects to draw 4,000 attendees from 50 countries. For more information check out the Content Marketing World website.