Blockchain Holdings Announces Concurrent Offering of XScrip™ Equity Security Tokens
CommPRO.biz Editorial Staff
Blockchain Holdings, Inc. has announced a concurrent offering of XScrip™ Equity Security Tokens designated as Class B common shares and Class A common shares, with economic interests in oil, gas, and patented clean energy and fresh water/waste water treatment technology.
- PRICE: $1.55341 per token/Class A common shares
- TOTAL TOKEN AND CLASS A OFFERING SIZE:
Up to 18,024,886 XScrip™ Tokens and/or Class A shares
- EQUITY FLOAT: Up to 25%
- OFFERING DATE: March 18, 2019
- OFFERING SIZE: Up to $28,000,000 USD
- MINIMUM INVESTMENT: $50,000 USD
XScrip™ Tokens and Class A Common Shares are backed by:
- 100% of the revenue from production of 1.04 billion barrels of hydrocarbon mineral resources under agreements with Independent Energy Partners, Inc.
- License to utilize the patented Geothermic Fuel Cell technology for recovery of unconventional hydrocarbons.
- Revenue from direct equity investment in Cascata Energy, LLC for the commercialization of clean energy and fresh water production/waste water treatment applications.
Source: Blockchain Wire