CommPRO Editorial Staff
BitMart, a global digital assets trading platform, announced its release of Cryptos of the Year 2020 Report. This report sheds light on ten altcoins listed on BitMart worth investors’ attention in the new year. The list recognizes outstanding projects that defined the year in blockchain, and thought influencers who come from DeFi ecosystems and the Web3 universe.
The BitMart research team has reviewed all coins listed on their platform and selected the top ten coins that might be worth paying attention to, based upon their popularity with investors, year-to-date return rate, and the potential to increase in value over time. In addition, BitMart spoke with ten front-line blockchain entrepreneurs and experts from the selected project teams to learn their insights on what is coming for BTC and the crypto world in the new year. From BTC price prediction, keywords of 2021 investment, to project teams’ prospect development strategy, the report presents ideas that might enlighten you at the beginning of 2021. Grab the complete report here.
- Loopring (LRC): Loopring aims to design and engineer the best-in-class orderbook-based DEX protocol on Ethereum.
- Energy Web Token (EWT): Energy Web is a global nonprofit organization accelerating a low-carbon, customer-centric electricity system by unleashing the potential of open-source, decentralized technologies.
- Injective Protocol (INJ): Injective is the first layer-2 decentralized exchange protocol that unlocks the full potential of decentralized derivatives and borderless DeFi.
- ShareToken (SHR): the ShareRing ecosystem has developed an open-source blockchain-based platform, standing out with its custom-designed distributed ledger.
- The Sandbox (SAND): The Sandbox is a community-driven platform where creators can monetize voxel ASSETS and gaming experiences on the blockchain.
- Akash Network (AKT): The DeCloud for DeFi, and the world’s first decentralized cloud computing marketplace.
- Apollo Currency (APL): Apollo Currency boasts the fastest and most feature-rich blockchain in cryptocurrency.
- SparkPoint (SRK): SparkPoint focuses on financial inclusion by integrating blockchain technology and promoting financial literacy awareness to reinvent the world of digital payments.
- Crust (CRU): CRUST provides a decentralized storage network of Web3 ecosystem. It supports multiple storage layer protocols such as IPFS, and exposes storage interfaces to application layer.
- SocialGood (SG): SocialGood works in a way at which the more users increase, the more the asset value increases. SocialGood has received multiple patents, including patents for its business model and for a mechanism to accumulate cryptoassets by using credit cards and smartphone payments.
BTC Price Prediction
We gathered 2021 BTC price predictions from these thought leaders in the space. Almost everyone agreed that 2021 is going to be big especially for BTC, with more and more major financial institutions embracing crypto as payment or investment choices. “Between real enterprise adoption and its growth as a hedge against fiat currencies, we predict that 2021 will be a very good year for BTC,” commented Walter Kok, CEO of Energy Web Foundation.
Andy Agnas, Founder & CEO of SparkPoint, is also optimistic about bitcoin price. “We can say that BTC will continue breaching new heights in 2021. But of course, there will be some occasional dips in price, but it won’t be as harsh as what happened in 2018 where it hit its lowest,” While Steve McCullah, CEO of Apollo Fintech thinks it may have a long period of stabilizing in between increases.
Source: Blockchain Wire