APAC Blockchain: Advancing the Blockchain Ecosystem in Australia
CommPRO Editorial Staff
Developed in partnership with Blockchain Australia, APAC Blockchain Conference 2020 is the place where government, start-ups, big business, regulators and more come together to hear about the cutting edge advances in blockchain technology and strategise about how to best leverage its potential, today and in future iterations.
Keynotes from some of the best in the business including:
- Senator the Hon Jane Hume, Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology, Parliament of Australia;
- Leanne Kemp, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Everledger;
- Caroline Malcolm, Head of Blockchain Policy Centre, Organisation for Economic; Cooperation and Development;
- Adrian Przelozny, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Reserve;
- Anya Nova, Crypto Economist and Corporate Development, Power Ledger;
- Paul Stonham, General Manager Distributed Ledger Technology, ASX.
Check out the agenda here.
Now in its 4th successful year, APAC Blockchain Conference 2020 will go beyond the hype as the blockchain industry heads into maturity, showcasing use cases, research and future development, as well as the opportunities and practicalities of integrating blockchain technology into your organisation.
Why you need to be at APAC Blockchain 2020:
- Don’t be left behind – APAC Blockchain is where all the issues and opportunities are discussed by all the right people;
- Network – grow your community connections with all the Blockchain brains in the region from government, to media, to academia, to enterprise, to investors;
- Identify the gaps in your knowledge, ask your burning questions, debate and consider your future blockchain blueprint;
- Grow your solution provider database – the most exciting start-ups, software and technology disruptors will be on display as well as established industry players.
Whether Blockchain is just on your radar or already integrated in your infrastructure, attending APAC Blockchain Conference is THE one thing to do to future proof your business in 2020.
Cointelegraph readers receive 10% discount off the registration fee – use discount code ‘COINTELEGRAPH10’ when booking.
View ticket packages, discounts, or book online here or call the Quest Events hotline on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.