Marie Raperto, The Hiring Hub
The Workplace Genie, a new book by Natalie Canavor and Susan Dowell, is described as an unorthodox toolkit to help transform your work relationships and get the most from your career.
As I am seeing more candidates who are having issues at work, I was intrigued and not disappointed.
This book will help you understand what is going on and how to manage your response to build a better working environment.
This book will help you:
- Find your personal patterns.
- Manage your emotions.
- How to use visualization and role-playing.
- Learn to understand the other person.
- Develop communication techniques to build relationships.
- Improve your relationship with your boss, coworkers and colleagues.
- Navigate your employer’s culture.
Ms. Canavor and Dowell point out and we are 50% of the problem for how we are treated and only we can change that. Be prepared to learn about our own issues and how to change them.
If you are interested in learning how to change your relationships, go to: