In the Spotlight with PRSA Conference Workshop Leaders: Part I
The PRSA 2012 International Conference brought together a wide-range of thought leaders to host workshops on topics ranging from “effective blogging” to “friendraising” and “trendspotting”. Mike Balko from D S Simon’s “Vlog Views” talked with many of the workshop leaders. In Part I of this video interview series, Mike talks with:
- Ashley Walters, APR, director of word-of-mouth marketing, Powerhouse Factories
- Her workshop, “Going Beyond the Press Kit to Engage Bloggers,” focused on strategic tactics about working with bloggers on a deeper level.
- Nicole Ravlin, partner and co-founder,PMG Public Relations
- Her workshop, “Converging Worlds: Navigating the New Integrated Communications Environment,” focused on how to develop a custom blended strategy that crosses multiple communications disciplines.
- Marianne Eisenmann, head, Deteminus, a Chandler Chicco company
- Her workshop, “Friendraising: Quantifying the Value of Relationships,” demonstrated the value of making and retaining connections in business, including a discussion of influencer measurement approach that quantifies the depth of relationships forged.