PRIME Research to lead PRWeek Dashboard Virtual Event: The Bottom Line on Data
Purchasing habits, usage, and brand sentiment are key indicators for any company. The ability to collect that data from consumers and transform it into programs that lead directly to business outcomes is an increasingly vital component of PR – one that clients are demanding more and more from their in-house teams and agencies. PRIME Research CEO Mark Weiner, will lead the “Winning over the C-suite…” segment of this virtual event.
This PRWeek virtual event highlights how the PR sector is meeting this demand through cutting-edge products and tools, using data creatively and effectively, and demonstrating data’s value to the C-suite. Booths hosted by leading providers will offer detailed information and insights on the data solutions most in demand today. Attendees can also participate in dynamic webinars on critical analytics topics and ask the experts about the biggest emerging trends.
A trio of webcasts will focus on vital subjects including:
- Navigating the ever-growing number of tools and channels available to glean data from consumers to pinpoint the best data sources for your brand or program.
- Winning over the C-suite by demonstrating the impact data has on business outcomes in a language that resonates with them.
- Gaining a better understanding of how data truly impacts product sales.
- Developing data programs in line with companies’ conversion models.
- Using data to strengthen your organization’s position as go-to source for various media channels.
Click here for more information and to view the full agenda.