FREE TRANSCRIPT – IPO Boot Camp 2013: Two-Part, Webinar Series (Parts I & II: On-Demand)
Part I: Ready, Set, IPO… Experts Provide Insights Into How Companies Should Prepare for a Successful IPO
Part II: The IPO and Beyond…Experts Provide Insights About Preparing For Life as a Public Company
REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD THE TRANSCRIPT OF PARTS I & II
IPOs are once again in the news. While normally the summertime is a time when the financial community takes a breather, this summer promises to be different and will see a number of companies make their debuts. Some will succeed while others will languish. What separates the winners from the losers? A number of factors, actually; chief among them is preparation. Undertaking an IPO can be a long and arduous journey filled with pitfalls and the emergence of unexpected issues. During Part I, leading experts provide insights on ways of making that journey a little easier while positioning a company for a successful IPO in a webinar entitled, “Ready, Set, IPO.” During Part II, the discussion shifts to a discussion about preparing for life as a public company.
- Jeff Corbin, CEO – KCSA Strategic Communications
- Karl Deonanan, Vice President, Investor Relations – Quintiles
- Marc Drechsler, SVP, Head of Financial Communications – Ketchum
- Robert Fuchs, Executive Vice President – Sunrise Securities
- Keith Gottfried, Partner – Alston + Bird
- Darrell Heaps, Co-Founder & CEO – Q4 Web Systems
- Jillian Sidoti, Esq – Law Office of Jillian Sidoti
- Sheryl Joyce, Vice President, Marketing & Communications – Q4 Web Systems
- Leon Berman, Principal – The IGB Group
- Eric Stein, Esq – Anslow + Jaclin, LLP
- Vinny Jindal, CEO and Co-Founder – Stockr, Inc.
- Carolyn E. Saake, Managing Director, Capital Markets Group –NYSE Euronext
- Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, Investor Relations and Compliance Services – PR Newswire
Hosted by Gene Marbach
- Is your company ready for the glare of the spotlight?
- What are the alternatives to an IPO?
- Assembling a Board of Directors
- Choosing an investment banker and building the IPO team
- Selecting the right exchange for your company
- How does the media – both traditional and social – factor into the equation?
- Acting like a public company in advance of the IPO
- Preparing the S-1 filing
- Producing a winning road show presentation
- How to avoid the pitfalls
- The road show presentation
- Bulletproofing management through rigorous presentation training
- Capitalizing on the IPO event
- Preparing for life as a public company
- Disclosure training
- Develop protocols for handling investor and media inquiries, among others
- Policy development (e.g., sales by insiders, black out periods, etc.)
- Insuring deep after-market support through an investor targeting program
- Production of materials
- Preparing for the first quarterly conference call
- Use of internal and external investor relations resources
- Working with the media – both traditional and digital
These events will be archived and available online, on-demand immediately following each webinar. Advance registration for the two part IPO Boot Camp is available now.
Published: December 30, 2013 By: