VIDEO & PRESENTATION – The Evolution of SEO: How Social Media Optimization Can Impact The Bottom Line
VIEW THE VIDEO & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
Jeff Herzog - Chairman and CEO
Thomas Stern - SVP
Greg Getner - SVP Strategy and Social Marketing
Jason Squardo - SVP Optimization
EXPERT: ZOG Digital is lead by digital marketing visionary and innovator, Jeff Herzog. Prior to ZOG, Herzog was also the founder and CEO of iCrossing, a company he built into the world’s largest independent digital agency before it was sold to Hearst Media in 2010 for $325M.
SESSION OVERVIEW: We will explore the increasingly important role social media is having on search. We also challenge a popular myth among many in the industry that SEO is “dying”. Quite the contrary, it’s evolving and more important than ever. In this webinar you will learn about social media optimization (SMO), today’s newest marketing requirement, how it will impact your SEO, and learn actionable tips you can implement today to improve your brand awareness & search results.
- The evolution of SEO & rise of SMO
- The Facebook/Google battleground
- Prescient facts & data points
- Dispelling Social & SEO myths
- Myth: Social killed backlinks
- Fact: Social links are backlinks
- Other SMO tips/ best practices you can implement today to boost your search result
Published: August 9, 2012 By: