March 30 DEADLINE: Join the #ClipTip Twitter Contest: Share How You Track Media Coverage to Win Fun Prizes
If you work in media, marketing or public relations, odds are you use broadcast intelligence in some way, shape or form in the workplace. If not, your Twitter friends are about to tell you what you are missing.
Last chance for followers of @CriticalMention to win some sweet prizes for simply sharing with fellow communications professionals a few tricks of the trade when it comes to tracking, reporting and analyzing media coverage.
Our judges are looking for the most unique, creative answers to these questions:
- Why you track news coverage?
- Who sees it and how you present it?
- Are you researching competitors, your own organization, product mentions or executives?
Let us know something we’ve never heard before. Tell us what doesn’t work, too. The more creative, the better!
Feel free to reach out via Twitter for any questions concerning the contest. And be sure to tag your answers with the hashtag #ClipTip so that we can keep track of your responses. Here’s an example:
Here Comes the Fun Stuff: Prizes
1. First place – The grand prize winner will receive complimentary admission to the summer’s biggest professional development conference: The PR News Taste of Tech Conference in New York City, June 21. ($495 value)
2. Second and Third Place – Second and third place winners will receive free download packs from the Critical Mention platform.
3. Runners-up – There will be plenty of runner-up surprise prizes, so keep those answers coming!
1. In order to be considered a contestant, you must follow @criticalmention on Twitter.
2. Submissions are accepted only via Twitter along with the hashtag #ClipTip and your answer(s).
3. The contest ends March 30, 2012. A maximum of three tips per person per day are allowed. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
4. Winners will be announced April 2, 2012 at 3pm ET.