PR News Publishes Revised CSR & Green PR Guidebook
How can PR professionals lead change at their companies — and agencies — by inculcating the basic tenets of corporate social responsibility in their work and skill sets?
With leading CSR experts like Ruder Finn’s Sarah Coles, Sodexo’s John Friedman, Cone Communication’s Jonathan Yohannan and many others sharing their best practices, strategies and how-to’s,PR News’ just-published CSR & Green PR Guidebook is a must have for any public relations professional — and answers several of these questions in easy, bite sized chapters.
Although pretty steeply priced at $399, the 200+ page CSR tutorial focuses on several meaty topics including:
- How to manage CSR programs during and after a crisis,
- Create on-point CSR reports using the Global Reporting Initiative guidelines
- Track your global engagement with social media listening tactics
- Add CSR success stories to Wikipedia entries, and
- Align business goals with CSR programs.
Some of the chapters include:
- Cause Marketing & Community Relations
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- Stakeholder Communications
- Sustainability Reporting
- Philanthropy Communications
- Internal Communications
- Crisis Communications
- Green Messaging