Full-Time Whole Journeys Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The purpose of Whole Journeys, a Whole Foods Market travel company, is to deepen relationships with Whole Foods Market customers by bringing them closer to the source of our products. Whole Journeys creates specialized, active, experience focused itineraries that engaged our customers with local cultures and communities.
The Whole Journeys Coordinator will partner with the Executive Director to oversee all aspect of Whole Journeys operations.
|Responsibilities & Qualifications:|
● Co-leadership of team including performance reviews, goal setting, planning, and operations.
● Advocate for Whole Journeys with Whole Foods Market Global offices and Leadership Team
● Work with Executive Director to solidify business objectives and assets in executing business planning and forecasting
● Evaluate and develop local and global partnerships
● Oversee finance, accounting and legal processes
● Assist with financial planning and projections
● Help maintain a positive learning environment for Whole Journeys’ staff
● Maintain a strong knowledge of Whole Journeys’ systems to create efficiencies in our business practices
● Work with Executive Coordinator to oversee WJ marketing
● Provide regular company updates/communication
● All other duties assigned by leadership
● Position is located out of Rocky Mt. Regional Office in Boulder, Colorado
● Full understanding of all operational systems to support Executive Director
● Excellent business administration skills
● 5+ years of Whole Foods Market experience including senior level work
● Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills
● Strong understanding of Finance/IT/legal/Employment systems within WFM
● Must possess initiative, work independently and think outside traditional systems
● Team management experience
● Thrive within entrepreneurial setting
● Ability to write and verbalize business concepts across multiple platforms to a variety of stakeholders
● Ability to negotiate and close business contracts
● Strong attention to detail
● Ability to inspire and motivate teams
● Experience working within the travel industry
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
● MBA preferred
● Sense of humor
● Standing, walking, bending, stooping & climbing.
● Mental and physical dexterity.
● Mandatory use of required personal protective equipment.
● Iteration of duties
At Whole Foods Market we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel.
Our company motto, “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet”™ captures the company’s mission to find success through customer satisfaction and wellness, employee excellence and happiness, enhanced shareholder value, community support and environmental improvement.
Whole Foods Market has more than 300 stores in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom and employs over 50,000 Team Members. We offer a competitive salary structure with opportunities for advancement and great benefits including a full complement of health care, a 401(k), stock purchase plan and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply today! What makes you whole?
An Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
430 total views, 1 today