Full-Time Social Media Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
|Summary:||Social media guru/viral marketing expert leading the conceptualization and implementation of the Stuart Weitzman “voice” across multiple platforms to communicate effectively with designated audiences, drive social engagement and ultimately sales. Liaison to e-commerce, creative, P.R., wholesale and global communications teams to craft and deliver one voice across all social platforms.|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Division:||Corporate Office NY|
• Act as the social media liaison to StuartWeitzman.com, marketing, creative, P.R. , wholesale and global teams to insure all social media communications, images and layouts are on brand message and consistent with company-wide efforts.
• Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts, craft compelling and consistent story for multiple social channels and executions
• Manage the creative content development calendar; coordinate and format all needed assets; upload all postings
• Create content for and manage all social media platforms – Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Saks POV, twitter, blog postings, etc.
• Act as marketing’s expert on technologies & design trends within the social media space and advise on best practices and emerging platforms
• Manage and liaise with social media agencies to establish creative project objectives, deadlines and expected outcomes
• Conceptualize and execute programs to encourage engagement with SW social media platforms. Connect to and activate subcommunities to spread the SW message.
• Create and manage blogger outreach programs; identify relevant blogs and engage in social conversations to provide reach for key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
• Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media / marketing / e-commerce technologies
• Develop relationships with social media leaders and influencers; leverage to promote SW brand
Skills & Abilities Critical for Success:
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience with a minimum of two years dedicated to social media
• Demonstration of active immersion in the social space i.e. blog, twitter, published articles, etc.
• Proven track record of driving social engagements
collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
• Superior knowledge of and comfort level with common social platforms
• Strong understanding of SEO and how it is affected by social; familiarity with the latest web development technologies and best practices is a bonus
• Ability to create multimedia content is a bonus
• Bachelors degree in communications, marketing or related field (preferred)
• Strong critical thinking and listening skills
• Non-linear, creative thinker
• Passion for continuous learning
• Outgoing personality and networker
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks
• Team player, experience working in a collaborative environment
• Calm demeanor and steady temperament
• Creative and fashionable flair
• Highly adaptable; open to change
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and business language
• Experience using Flash Action Script and FinalCut Pro/video editing is not required but strongly preferred.
• PC proficient in MS applications including: Excel and Word.
• Experience designing and producing high-caliber websites, email campaigns, and banners as well as working knowledge of designing for mobile and other emerging devices.
• Excellent typography and design sensibilities and technical expertise, coupled with an understanding of web usability, information architecture, front-end development, and SEO best practices
How to Apply
252 total views, 1 today