Full-Time Senior Treasury Cash Management Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Assists in the preparation of materials for Security Analysts and
Investors, including financial and operating information concerning the
company and other subsidiaries.
- Assists in all aspects of the Investor Relations program
implementation, including targeting investors and preparing presentation
- Participates in the development of asset allocation strategies,
selection of external investment managers, and monitoring of investment
performance for the corporation’s benefit trusts, foundation, and
nuclear decommissioning trust funds.
- Monitors overall cost of capital including the issuance of securities
necessary for operations. Monitors capital market conditions for optimal
timing of security issuances. Coordinates financing with both internal
and external parties.
- Evaluates and analyzes the financing of various corporate asset
- Monitors and enforces the operation, control, and policies concerning
the use of financial derivative products within the organization.
Monitors current market conditions as well as analyzes and proposes
derivative transactions concerning interest rates to hedge variable rate
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist with the bank account opening process, both domestic and international, for Comcast subsidiaries.
Daily Job Functions:
- Coordinate bank account documentation and assist in the implementation of bank services for all Comcast subsidiaries.
- Communicate with banks and Comcast subsidiaries regarding bank services and account status.
- Act as liaison between Comcast divisions and relationship financial institutions.
- Assist and oversee maintenance of bank account database software.
- Assist with the review of bank services fees.
- Participate as a team member to assist in other Treasury projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 5 years Treasury or Banking experience highly desired.
- Proven attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
How to Apply
871 total views, 1 today