Full-Time Senior Investor Relations Hedge Fund Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Growing NYC based Hedge Fund with solid track record seeks an Senior IR Associate to join the firm’s global Investor Relations and Marketing department.
This role requires a hands-on individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the Marketing/Sales efforts to enhance and sustain ongoing sales, servicing, and overall support for clients and prospects worldwide
- Create, maintain and update marketing collateral including presentations, strategy reviews, fact sheets, monthly newsletters and other related items for our clients and consultants, ensuring on-time delivery
- Execute compliance initiatives within the Marketing/Sales program
- Coordinate Road Shows and Events
- Monitor and update the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist in meeting preparation and background materials
- Complete Request for Proposals/Information (RFP/RFI), due diligence questionnaires and quarterly consultant questionnaires
- Update and maintain RFP database
- Update and populate qualitative information in consultant database
- Complete other special projects as assigned
- Coordinate marketing efforts firm wide
- Assist with business development efforts
- Support marketers while they are on road trips/ out of office and perform administrative tasks.
- Create and develop reports to monitor marketing progress and maintain reports on potential leads
- B.A or B.S from top university
- Direct experience (3+ yrs) in the investment management and/or commodities industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong initiative and organizational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior level staff
- Have an understanding of the investment management industry and related parties (clients, consultants, and custodians)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strategic business relationships internally with relevant teams, with the ability to keep “Sales focused on sales”
- Proven ability to aggregate compelling client presentations materials
- High energy, self-motivation and ability to work independently within a team setting
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
How to Apply
51 total views, 1 today