Full-Time Publicity Associate, Corporate Communications
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Assist the Communications team in the execution of publicity plans for Professional, Community Tennis and Corporate Communications initiatives and activities in local and national press by leveraging assets and to build the USTA brand. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for writing and editing of press releases, department presentations, client presentations, department correspondence and other written communication.
- Responsible for final editing of releases as well as electronic distribution and filing of press releases.
- Responsible for daily information management, including coverage summaries to USTA executives and daily monitoring of sports business and tennis news.
- Write and compile executive quotes and maintain files of media clips.
- Responsible for maintaining Communications Department media lists and databases.
- Assist in the creation of collateral materials including record books, media guides, etc.
- Assist with preparation for USA Team events, including compiling media record books, conference calls and operations.
- Assist in various media relation and media operation duties during the US Open, including distribution and compilation of news clips.
- Three weeks at US Open
- As needed
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience (writing, editing)
- Knowledge of the business of sports in general and tennis
- Manage multiple deadlines effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, solution-oriented, team-oriented and self-motivated
How to Apply
208 total views, 1 today