NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Superfish.com develops cutting-edge visual search technology that allows users to search web and mobile platforms with nothing more than an image. We also provide our technology through an API, meaning that web and mobile developers can integrate visual search into their website or app. We’ve grown immensely to over 12M users in less than a year, and we would like to be top of mind when people think visual search. We are looking for an energetic PR & Marketing Communications Manager who is creative, very well connected and can take us to the next level.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design, lead and execute all PR/communications including announcements, product launches and ongoing brand awareness.
- Keep a pulse on industry, audience trends, and stories. Develop content and compelling stories, pitch and place them with a wide range of media outlets – from technology, business, advertising, to consumer.
- Outreach to media and tech community using established contacts with traditional PR, social media, and the developer community.
- Build and manage our social media efforts for Facebook, Twitter and any other social media outlets.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive editorial calendar (including blog, social media, etc.) and execute all relevant communication.
- Establish measurements and provide updates on a weekly and monthly basis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in PR, marketing communications t and social media experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Impeccable communication skills
- An established network of contacts and relationships with online tech publications, developers and key blogs
- Expertise in the web & technology industry, and knows the major players and current trends.
- In-house experience at an online tech company is a plus
- Your portfolio is rich with great ideas and implementation examples of how a mid-size or startup technology company can increase awareness mixing both traditional and social media strategies.
- You know what delights early adopters and how to communicate with influencers.
- Ambitious, dedicated, with a positive attitude
- Familiar with social media, blogging, photo sharing, video sharing tools and applications.
- Technically savvy and experience in MS Office Suite, Social Media, and web & mobile apps.
How to Apply
153 total views, 1 today