Full-Time Managing Director
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Managing Director will have experience identifying business opportunities, development of government affairs and communications strategies, as well as managing relationships with clients at the most senior levels and key stakeholders in government and business communities. A successful candidate will have significant experience working with government on behalf of clients, delivering strategies and programmes for businesses representing a wide range of sectors and prior work experience in a consulting environment. As Managing Director, this individual will also be responsible for management of the Shanghai business, including leading the development of business strategy and budgeting.
This individual will serve a leadership role in the management of the office and region, and on a global basis, as an advisor on conducting business in China. This opportunity requires a self-motivated individual to take advantage of professional opportunities presented to them at APCO. Additionally, this individual will lead and inspire the team, sharing expertise and knowledge with APCO’s next generation of leaders and help lead the growth of the firm in China. This is an exciting time for APCO in China and a unique opportunity for the right candidate.
Key Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead all aspects of the Shanghai office and develop and implement office/regional strategic business plan
- Develop and maintain high-level relationships within in government, leaders in the business community, with members of the media
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including complex, multi–office accounts
- Develop highly effective and strategic communications programmes and lead implementation by providing counsel and advice on communications and government relations for clients locally and globally
- Develop and managing internal and client budgets, billings, staff management in order to achieve profitability goals; demonstrate thorough understanding of consultancy business model
- Manage, coach, mentor, and inspire staff, peers and colleagues throughout the firm
- Represent APCO in the market through membership and active participation with various organizations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 15+ years of relevant professional experience
- Travel Required, including internationa
How to Apply
178 total views, 1 today