Internship Fall Internship
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to create new opportunities for growth and development.
Burberry is looking for Fall 2012 interns to work in our US Head Office in Manhattan. Internships will be available in several departments within the business, including Marketing, Public Relations, Special Events, Wholesale and Showroom.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be a matriculating college student
- Independently coordinate with your university to receive school credit for the Internship
- Provide proof of school credit receipt during the interview process
- Be available to intern at least three days per week from 9am – 6pm throughout the Fall Semester
- Independently secure housing and transportation to the NY Head Office
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong initiative and be proactive
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- An innovative and detail-oriented mindset
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience in the area of the internship
- A solid academic record
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.
How to Apply
343 total views, 1 today