Full-Time Channel Marketing Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We have an immediate opening for a Channel Marketing Manager.
This is an exempt, salaried, grade 9 position with a salary range of $52,800 – $79,200.
· Conceptualize develop & implement multi-faceted programs and promotions, aligned with key sales, marketing and brand initiatives.
· Ensure programs are aligned with strategic priorities of the business while developing on overall corporate objectives.
· Deliver highly disciplined and organized approach to project management, often within tight timeframes. Coordinate with sales management, brand and marketing communications, product management as well as finance and other departments.
· Work with sales, marketing communications, product management other departments and 3rd party resources to execute timely, effective and actionable communications to achieve desired results for all channels.
· Work with product management team to help drive product launch process and ensure channel deliverables are met as directed.
· Develop metrics for all promotions and launch plans, communicate to all necessary stakeholders, track and report results for post analysis.
· Assist in preparation and presentation of annual CM budget for all brand and product programs/promotions.
· Interface with operations department on S&OP planning – provide projected “lift” and timeline for specific programs that will influence production run rates.
· Assist with coordination of promotional material development as defined in annual marketing/business plan and as directed by management team.
· Monitor and report regularly on competitive promotional activity within all channels to affect developing or currently running programs.
· Manage transfer of authorized FFL database to official company URL to assure proper dealer listings.
· Coordinate domestic training for retail associates 3.5 and DSM led Armorer certification, including maintenance of all contact files to ensure accurate communication, confirmation of scheduling, processing of support materials, dealer tracking and dashboard reporting.
· Understand and leverage “best practices” in development, execution and assessment of all CM activities.
· BS in Marketing or Management required; MBA preferred
· Minimum of 6 years experience in sales and/or marketing – preference within sporting/hard goods industry
· Self-starting team player with a keen eye for the details – consistency of reporting and financial accuracy
· Proven success in developing and managing targeted sales and marketing programs/activities
· High level of organizational skills, follow-through and strong attention to detail
· Exhibit a strong sense of urgency and independent initiative toward accomplishing objectives
· Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment; high energy and strong customer focus
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are essential
· The ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels managing many diverse projects
· Office environment with extensive computer work; travel 20% of time
How to Apply
If you are interested, and meet the minimum qualifications for the position, please apply on our website, www.smith-wesson.com and select the Careers link.
135 total views, 1 today