NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Advertising Coordinator will be responsible for general administrative tasks and assisting with design layouts for our Printed Advertising Department. This position requires someone with a positive attitude, who is energetic, hard working, well-organized, accurate, reliable, independent and self-motivated.
- General office work, such as filing, photocopying and file maintenance
- Use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook and PowerPoint
- Database entry and updating.
- Coordinating Meeting Books for the Ad Meeting
- Clipping and filing art from vendors
- Assisting with the layouts for Team Member Sales Contests
- Assisting with the “New At Menards” layouts
- Assisting the BIG Card Coupon layouts
- Other duties as requested or required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Post secondary education related to Marketing or Advertising preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of basic computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your resume to:
Attn: Sammie Kent – Corp HR
5106 Menard Dr
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Or apply online at www.menards.com/careersGO.do
For more information call 715.876.2175
140 total views, 1 today