Freelance 2012 Social Media Team Member
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
To support the USTA Advanced Media Group’s efforts focused around various social media platforms during the 2012 US Open Tennis Championships (August 27th, 2012 – September 9, 2012).
MUST be available to work ALL days of the tournament – travel and lodging are NOT included or available.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Posting to the US Open’s social media channels
- Maintain user generated content on the US Open’s social media channels
- Generating and sending US Open text alerts
- Maintain commenting system on usopen.org
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be an active user of social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, foursquare, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr)
- Must have experience managing social media platforms from a business perspective
- Must be otherwise “tech savvy”
- Must have strong writing skills (a writing sample will be requested)
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must be a quick learner (ability to self-teach a plus)
- Strong knowledge of tennis highly encouraged
How to Apply
307 total views, 1 today