Here are some frequently asked questions for your review:
How do I offer my services on .Biz Gigs?
If you don’t have any .Biz gigs yet, click the REGISTER button. Follow the simple instructions and submit when done. Some important points that you may want to remember:
- Never provide or ask for personal details such as emails, Skype etc. in your gig, or later in your order. All communications with your buyers including file transfers are done within .Biz Gigs. Failing to do so will get your gig denied, and your rating will be negatively affected.
- Keep your requirements reasonable (don’t ask buyers for personal information, login credentials, etc.)
- Offer only services you know well how to do, and have done more than a few times in the past. Focus on serious offerings that will be beneficial to potential buyers.
- Make sure the photo in your gig and the text you use is yours. Never present other people’s work as your own. Using copied images or text may get your gig denied, and in some cases, your account restricted.
- IMAGE SIZE: The .Biz Gigs image size is 100 x 75 pixels. The maximum file size is one gigabyte.
- Use your gig description to set expectations with your buyers. You will be required to deliver whatever is written there, since this is what the buyer pays for. If you need special access permissions of non-standard information to fulfill your gig, please state that clearly in the description.
- If you need information from your buyer in order to fulfill your orders, please describe those clearly in the Order Requirements box while editing your gig. The requirements you enter there will be presented to your buyer right after he pays for your gig.
How can I improve my chances to make sales?
Making sales is tied to the value of your service to other business professionals. However, it’s also important to “sell” yourself to the .Biz Gigs community. Some helpful tips include:
- Complete your profile information. Include a photograph of yourself—this makes a great, personal connection with potential buyers.
- Include visuals/examples of your work.
- Include a brief video about yourself, your professional background and your commitment to deliver results.
How will buyers find my .Biz gigs?
The CommPRO.biz team will promote your gigs throughout our website, via the CommPRO Daily Headlines Email and through all social media networks. You should also promote your gig by doing your own social networking.
How and when do I get paid?
To get paid, you are required to deliver your final work. Then your buyer must “approve” and “accept” your work. The buyer has 48 hours to review your work and then must release payment to you.
How do I withdraw my payment?
An email will be sent to your PayPal email address on file. (If this is your first withdrawal, you will be asked to enter your PayPal ID email) Click the link in the email you receive to initiate the withdrawal.