The Top 10 Grammar Conundrums of 2013
Over the course of last year, our beloved Grammar Hammer tackled a host of topics, ranging from verb tenses to punctuation, and everything in between.
The most popular Grammar Hammer posts for the year focused on basics, for the most part, and here are the ten that garnered the most readers.
- That Which Does Not Kill Us
- I Think I May, I Think I Might
- Where It’s At
- In Search of the Elusive Semicolon
- That Is, For Example
- I Assure You, It’s Easy to Ensure and Important to Insure
- A Fall Reading List
- Anyway You Want It
- Who’s on First: Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Can You Really Beg a Question
I thank you for your interest in Grammar Hammer and welcome your suggestions for topics I should revisit or add to my list for 2014!
Connect with me on ProfNetConnect (http://www.profnetconnect.com/cathyspicer) for a complete archive of my previous Grammar Hammer posts.
Have a grammar rule you’d like me to explore? Drop me a line email@example.com.
Author Catherine Spicer is a manager of customer content services at PR Newswire.
Published: January 7, 2014 By: